The Final Cut
Distilleries sometimes ‘cut’ their whiskies with water before bottling. This reduces the alcohol by volume (abv) from ‘cask’ strength to ‘bottling’ strength.
Now you can make The Final Cut to suit your taste with our first 2 limited releases.
- Cask Strength Caol Ila, Benrinnes and Ardmore from Independent Bottler, The Single Cask – Whisky that hasn’t had water added by the Distillery.
- Spring water from Uisge Source – from the same location as the whisky so the chemistry of the water matches the chemistry of the water that made the whisky.
- Whisky Glass from Glencairn – The official whisky glass that allows greater appreciation of the wonderful aromas and flavours in whisky.
- Glass pipette – to ensure that Source water can be added a drop/dash at a time so the ideal mix is discovered.
- Our Final Cut packs make a brilliant gift for whisky lovers. Or just treat yourself! Order now via the Uisge Source online shop (for UK delivery only; you must be aged 18yrs or over to order):
- The Final Cut Highland Tasting Set
- The Final Cut Speyside tasting Set